"How to Eliminate Back Pain & Stiffness Without Medications, Risking Surgery, or Without Having to Wait for Your Physician and Imaging Reports."
It’s very common and easy to think that back pain is nothing, that it will go away on its own. It’s also common to blame it on things like “sleeping awkwardly”, just a “spasm”, or something that “everyone” goes through at some point. Maybe you chalk it up to just “sleeping awkwardly.”
There’s no obvious reason why it happened, but it’s there and it doesn’t seem to be changing.
If this is happening to you and it’s affecting your workouts, your golf game, or your work-life, you’re definitely not alone. We hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, Back Pain, S.I. Joint Pain, and Sciatica is THE most common problem that we see in our clinic. When it comes to living with back pain, everybody we see wants to know…
"Why is This Happening to Me?" OR, "Why Am I Still Suffering With Back Pain After Putting Up With It For 3-6 Months (Sometimes More?)
Most People think that when they get Back Pain that it’s just going to go away on its own.
They think that they’ll wake up one morning and squatting with pain or their back pain at work will just disappear like “magic.” It would be as if back pain never really happened… But then 6 months later you’re still living with back pain – often even worse than it was when it started. And we all know how quickly the days turn into weeks and months.
Does That Sound Like You?
Another scenario we hear a lot at our clinic is when people go to the orthopedic surgeon, primary care, or other Doctor and they get told “try these painkillers” and “see how it goes.”
The is never the best advice and often 4 weeks later they end up going back to the Doctor because it hasn’t gotten any better. What’s next? They may be offered a cortisone injection for their pain, which may help briefly (a week to a couple of months) but does nothing to fix the injury or treat the cause of the pain. Or they get prescribed stronger pills, advised for MORE rest, or in the worst scenario…. they get told “you’ll never be able to ___ again.”
Has This Ever Happened To You?
Why else does back pain last longer than it should? Confusion and information overload. It’s easy to get confused with what to do or what is going on because you’ve been told too many things by a number of a different people. There’s people out there who are happy and eager to provide advice – but a lot of it is rarely credible and not expert advice.
Maybe you think your back pain was caused by doing something – like squatting heavy or with bad form – but really it was caused by years of poor posture, poor choices, and poor movement patterns. And the lifting heavy weight, increase in mileage, or hitting an increased number of golf balls was just the last straw.
If you aren’t sure what you’re doing – back pain can be very confusing. Because of this, many people just accept it as ‘part of life’ or they internalize it and it becomes a part of them emotionally and psychologically.
Do You Feel That Way Too?
If You're Currently Living With Back Pain, Here's 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
1. You thought it would go away on it’s own with rest – but it didn’t and it just became more stiff.
2. You went to a doctor who just told you to rest and take pain pills – but the pills did nothing to help your back, and as soon as they wore off, chronic back pain was lurking to strike again.
3. A family member or friend told you that everybody gets Back pain as they get older, so you just accepted it.
4. You tried other Healthcare Professionals, but nothing they said or did seemed to help.
5. You tried YouTube exercises but they either didn’t do a thing or made your back hurt 10 times more.
6. You thought it was “soreness” form the WOD and thought pushing through it was the right thing to do.
7. You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to fix it long term.
If any of these happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call with our low back pain specialist to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve given these things a shot, or even some of them, is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice give to you over the phone by one of our doctors. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next – for the best!
"What Can I Do To Get Rid Of MY Back Pain Quickly?"...
Well, here’s 4 things you can do:
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help: So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that Back pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothings changed.
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises: One of the best things to help you ease your Back pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a Physiotherapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick – and make sure that the problems don’t come back anytime soon (or aggravate your back even more like some exercises do).
3. Avoid prolonged sitting periods of rest: Ever tried to get up from the sofa after resting for a while, but you struggle because your back feels so painful and tight? That’s because one of the worst things you can do that adds to Back pain is rest, and sit for long periods of time. Too much rest, and sitting in awkward positions makes your back stiff and tight. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
4. Get real, “hands-on” Physical Therapy or Osteopathic Manual Therapy: Physical Therapy and Osteopathic Manipulation is proven to help people with low-back pain. In fact, at Alliance Regen & Rehab it’s one of the most common injuries we see. If your back is affecting your job, ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family or friends – these two options can help you get back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how a physical therapist or osteopathic physician at Alliance Regen & Rehab can help you live with less Back pain – we invite you to start with free strategy call to determine the best option for you!
So the next question is:
"How Can Choosing to See A Specialist at Alliance Regen & Rehab Help You Get Rid of Your Back Pain - In the Next Few Days?"
Here’s just a few of the things our team at Alliance can do for you:
Basically, we can help you get back to living life free from the curse of chronic back pain.
If you want to know what it costs – and what availability we have at non-surgical sports medicine clinic in St. Petersburg, then please just click the button below and complete the short form:
What Other People Just Like You Are Saying About Alliance Regen and Rehab in St. Petersburg