Can we ask you a few questions?
- Are you currently experiencing pain on the course?
- Have you stopped playing because of pain?
- Do you feel like every time you play, you always seem to feel stiff and tight?
- Do you feel like you’re just caught up in an injury cycle you cannot escape?
- Do you feel your distance and endurance declining?
If you answered yes to one of these things then we would like to say 1) We’re sorry you’ve been struggling with that and 2) We’re really excited because we think you’re about to have an epiphany and begin to re-write that narrative and return to playing pain-free and consistent golf.
One of the populations that we love to serve and are so passionate about is our golfers! Matter of fact, it is a mission of ours to help 1,000 golfers to overcome injury and nagging back pain on the course, regain their mobility, increase their distance and consistency, and help them play golf for many years to come!
Throughout our experience in helping hundreds of golfers already, we’ve found that they typically fall in 4 different categories, and those four categories makeup somewhat of a journey to what every golfer really wants…. to just play more golf, play golf great, and play golf for a long time. In order to that, your body has be taken care of! That is why we created the Golfer’s Pyramid! This pyramid does something very vital for every golfer that sees it. It helps them to self-identify, reflect on where they are, and begin to map out their journey to achieve their goals! Below are the pyramid and a video of Brian, our physical therapist, walking you through it!
We’d love to know where you are on the pyramid and where you want to end up!
- Takeaway #1 – Where you are on the pyramid right now does not mean that you have to stay there!
- Takeaway #2 – It does not matter what you are struggling with, whether it be a injury, mobility, power, or anything else – you do have the ability to improve.
- Takeaway #3 – Your age or your diagnosis does not define you. Many clients aged in and above their 60’s have made massive improvements in their physical ability and their play on the course!
- Takeaway #4 – Every golfer is different and improvements always start with a comprehensive assessment in order to determine the best plan for you!